Please accept our apologies, we appear to be having phone line issues. Please email email@example.com Thank you for your patience.
Head Teacher's Welcome
Welcome to Rusper Primary School. We are proud of the reputation we have built for knowing and nurturing all our pupils collectively and as individuals. Together we benefit from excellent relationships with parents and the wider community. We offer a broad and balanced curriculum built upon the foundations of our core values – collaboration, independence, curiosity, enthusiasm and respect. Our curriculum is driven by the collective needs of our pupils within the unique context of the Rusper community.
At Rusper Primary we believe that a happy child is a successful child so we strive to create a great place for children to discover and learn. To do this we -
- Provide a nurturing environment that focusses on developing responsible citizens who show respect and kindness to others.
- Promote independence and life-long learning to enable children to achieve their best; now and in the future.
- Encourage everyone (children, staff, parents and governors) to work together to contribute positively to school life and the wider community
- Encourage all pupils to accept, value and celebrate difference; embracing all abilities, cultures, religions and choices.
- Aim for pupils leaving school to be excited to share their learning experiences and ready to embrace the opportunities of secondary school.
Mr N Avey, Headteacher
Congratulations to Y6 for completing their SAT tests today. Excellent work everyone. Ice Creams all round 😋
Finished off a great Comic Relief day with a whole school ‘Red Nose & Spoon’ relay. Thank you Hobbit class for organising and supporting. Great collaboration all round.
1st place for team Rusper Primary School at this mornings National School Equestrian Association competition. Along with a 2nd, 3rd and 6th individually for Rusper Primary. Also a 3rd won in the 50cm individual. Well done Team Rusper 👍🏻
Huge well dones to all the children and staff who ran the Rusper Relay. Great efforts all round. Also huge thank yous to all the sponsors - great fund raising for the Friends Of Rusper Primary School.
Gruffalo have been taking practical maths to the next level with biscuit Numicon. Who’d have thought maths could be so tasty?
We've had an amazing morning with rifle shooting and raft building! Next stop...home. ETA 3:00PM 😀
Rusper Primary School absolutely smashed abseiling this morning!! We're now looking forward to some singing around the campfire tonight 🎶
We managed to climb high, zip down a wire and even been led blindly around the woods 👍 Now time for PGL Sports Night...starting with Crab Football 😂
We've had such an amazing day at PGL! 😀 We've climbed high, built buggies and even managed to not get lost when orienteering 👍 Now time for Splash!